3 Day Chalet Pilanesberg Safari
This 3 Day Chalet Pilanesberg Safari is designed for those who wish to spend only two nights in Pilanesberg National Park and explore what the African bush has to offer.
Do your exploring in Pilanesberg National Park from a vehicle which offer good protection from the elements but also enable you to get up close and personal with whatever is viewed and take extroardinary photos.
All this is done in the company of an experienced guide who can give you more insight into the behaviour of the animal and bird species of the Pilanesberg National Park.
Highlights for our 3 Day Chalet Pilanesberg Safaris
- Big 5 game drives in Pilanesberg National Park
- Exclusive use of the vehicle
- Air conditioned accommodation in Pilanesberg National Park
Included in our 3 Day Accommodated Pilanesberg Safari
- Collection and drop off at OR Tambo International Airport or any address in Johannesburg or Pretoria
- Chalet accommodation in Pilanesberg National Park
- Pilanesberg National Park conservation fee
- Full time FGASA & DEAT registered guide
- 2 x Half day game drives in Pilanesberg National Park
- 1 x Full day game drive in Pilanesberg National Park
- Breakfast and dinner as specified in the itinerary
Not Included in this Accommodated Pilanesberg Safari
- All drinks
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities
1 Guest - R 17,840.00
2 Guests - R 10,050.00 per person
3 Guests or more - R 7,800.00 per person
1 Guest - R 12,560.00
2 Guests - R 7,320.00 per person
3 Guests or more - R 5,920.00 per person
Itinerary for our 3 Day Accommodated Pilanesberg Safaris
All guests are collected from OR Tambo International Airport or at the pre-arranged address and we make our way to Pilanesberg National Park. Once we enter the park our safari and game viewing starts. It is very possible to see some members of the Big 5 en route to the camp. After a late afternoon drive the Ama-Zing team will prepare an open fire braai and we listen to the night sounds only experienced on a safari in the African bush.
Dinner is included
Everyone are woken before dawn to have an early breakfast before your guide takes the whole group on a full day game drive to various bird hides and game viewing sites where impala, giraffe, hippo, blue wildebeest and various other animals are regularly seen. Back at camp guests can buy lunch before an open vehicle awaits to take us on an action packed night drive.
Cold breakfast and dinner is included
After another early breakfast, our vehicle waits to take our whole group on a morning drive on our way back to the exit of the park and we make our way back to Johannesburg.
Breakfast is included
Please note that the itinerary is only used as an example. The program may vary from tour to tour.